Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team in Sweden and help us find the right people to join our teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment for mainly technical positions, ideally in the Space and telecoms and IT business, along with deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes. We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about discovering untapped talent and showing a high level of communication skills.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles, helping managers find, hire, and retain quality candidates for national and international recruiting projects (mainly Sweden)
- Work closely with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for every role, and to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Screen CVs and manage job candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from interview preparation to final-offer negotiation
- Conduct interviews with the candidates both online and in person
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for future business
- Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and post job descriptions and announcements
- Maintain database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects
- Attending job fairs and conferences
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or within related field
- Experience in recruitment or human resources
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional network and advanced knowledge of search methods
- Familiarity with job boards and computer systems designed specifically for HR
- Active and curious about trends within HR and recruitment.
- Fluency in English is a must, additional language skills would be a valued ad-on
- Ability to travel when required. Mainly to Germany.
- Ability to understand technical topics
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
The position is temporary of a year with the possibility of extension. You will be based at our Office in Solna Strand, Stockholm or Kiruna and report to our Chief People Officer in Sweden. You will work closely together with our Global Recruitment team based in Germany.
Please note that this position requires a background control and security interview before employment.
If this sounds interesting do not hesitate to apply already today! Interviews are held continuously. For questions about the position or SSC please contact:
Rebecka Telbrant, Recruitment Coordinator: +46 76 110 34 61, Rebecka.Telbrant@sscspace.com or Mia Kleregård: +46 738222858, Mia.Kleregard@sscspace.com.
At SSC we work in a business where agility and fast adaptation goes side by side with reliability. SSC – Swedish Space Corporation – is a leading global provider of advanced space services. Since our start, pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.