Cyber Security Operations Engineer
Are you analytical, well-structured, and driven to make a difference in the world of security? We're looking for someone just like you to join our dynamic team!
Join Our Team as a Cyber Security Operations Engineer and Shape the Future of Space Services! – your expertise is the shield that keeps us safe!
As Cyber Security Operations Engineer you are responsible for protecting the network and computer systems form any security threats or attacks. You will also play a crucial role in setting up and executing security solutions designed to defend SSC and our networking assets.
Example of work tasks:
- support security specialist in developing the SIEM system.
- monitor and analyze logs generated in SSC systems, networks and applications.
- monitoring systems for unusual activities (e.g. unauthorized access, modification, duplication, or destruction of information).
- provide security recommendations based on log findings.
- good understanding of network protocols.
- develop new skills as a cybersecurity specialist to support SSC future infrastructure.
- support audits and red team work.
A requirement for employment is an approved security interview and background check.
WHO YOU ARE
Join our dynamic team and let your analytical, well-structured, ambitious, and driven nature shine. We are looking for someone who not only embraces an "open door" philosophy but is also prepared to embark on real-life journeys to address security issues.
With your open-mindedness, curiosity, attentive listening, and effective communication skills, you will be a valuable asset. You always prioritize team effort over individual gain and advocate for a global and forward-thinking mindset.
We also believe you have:
- higher academic degree in engineering or science or similar knowledge
- 2+ years experience from cyber security and IT
- proven ability to solve technical complex problems under stressful situations.
WE OFFER YOU
- an opportunity to be part of the exciting space industry and help Earth benefit from Space.
- an excellent opportunity for personal development and challenging endeavors.
- to be part of international development projects with highly engaged teams.
- a workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees all over the world.
- possibility to work remotely part of the time (max 50%), and flexible work hours.
- the opportunity to travel between our sites.
Solna Strand, Stockholm or Kiruna.
If this sound interesting don’t hesitate to apply already today! Interviews are held continuously.