EDI and E-invoicing
Please follow the instructions below for invoicing SSC.
If you don’t have a service provider
- Please use Pagero e-invoicing portal. Create a Pagero account:
Link to Pagero form
Pagero’s guide to their Pagero portal (pdf)
Pagero video portal instruction (Youtube)
If you have a service provider for EDI invoice
- If you have Pagero, please connect to SSC in Pagero online. Add “Swedish Space Corporation, SSC” to your account using the customer directory in Pagero Online.
- If you have another service provider, please fill in request that the EDI invoice should be sent to SSC, on Pagero website: Link to form on Pagero website (Go to “You use a different service provider”).
Information for e-invoicing:
- SSC (Swedish Space Corporation, Svenska Rymdaktiebolaget)
- Org-number: 556166-5836
- VAT-number: SE556166583601
- Peppol-ID: 0007:5561665836
- Reference person
- Cost center: 3-5 characters, both letters and numbers
- Project number: 8 characters, both letters and numbers
- BG/PG or Bank transfer information
Our general payment terms:
Due date: 45 days.
After 1 July 2021 we reject non-compliant invoices
SSC has since July 2021 phased out the processing of traditional paper and PDF invoices and has with Pagero, a global B2B network, to provide electronic invoicing that will be rolled out for the receipt of all invoices. This transition will ensures on-time payment, increased traceability and strengthen supplier relationships.
For more information regarding the options available please visit SSC Project Page.
Additional benefits of trading electronically:
- Invoices are immediately transmitted to SSC´s system
- Eliminates missing invoices and processing errors
- Immediate traceability of invoices
- Timely payments
- Cost savings through automation
- You can automate the flow of invoices from your ERP, removing manual work.
- Environmentally friendly – helps you meet your environmental goals