ServiceDesk Onsite Technician
Do you enjoy working with technology and finding new ways and solutions? Are you service minded and like to support the organization with your knowledge of expertise? Do you want to be part of our exciting journey becoming a leading global provider of sustainable space services?
We are now looking for a ServiceDesk Onsite Technician to our offices in Kiruna City and Esrange Space Center!
SSC, Swedish Space Corporation, is a leading global provider of advanced space services with over 50 years of experience. Since the start with groundbreaking rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown to be a recognized worldwide full-service supplier with state-of-the-art technology for customers all over the world. A state-owned company with about 660 employees, half of whom work outside of Sweden. For more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHcidR9LyaE
You will have a key role in the IT service delivery within IT. You will work with ticket handling and troubleshooting as well as development of the services provided. The role acts as a SPOC for IT issues and includes on-site support and workplace services. The work is to be performed as a team effort including other units within SSC IT.
In the role, you will
- Handle first-line as well as second line IT support to SSC users worldwide.
- Maintain, support, document and develop the services provided. Including operational uptime and service windows.
- Handle necessary vendor/contractor contacts.
- Arrange and conduct introduction of new users to IT systems and routines/policies.
- Manage IT standard equipment, and IT purchases
- Participate and/or lead internal IT projects.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of our IT environment
- Actively contribute to the cybersecurity work such as access rights management and certificate solutions
WHO YOU ARE
To thrive in this role, we see that you are positive and curious. You have a strong interest in technology and IT. You communicate well in Swedish and English and enjoy working in an international environment. You are service-oriented, and you achieve results through your great commitment and people skills. You are also a natural problem solver and passionate learner.
We value your personal skills highly, which is why there are no formal requirements of education or number of years in a similar role.
Relevant previous experience can include:
- IT support
- Windows 10/11
- Intune (or other Mobile Device Management tools)
- Office 365
- Azure AD
- Meeting technologies
- Microsoft security solutions
For the right candidate there is an opportunity for internal and external training to fulfill the requirements.
WE OFFER YOU
- An exiting position where you will have a great freedom to plan your work
- The possibility to work both from Esrange site and brand-new Kiruna City office
- Personal development and challenging tasks
- A workplace with proud and dedicated employees
- An opportunity to create the future of the space industry
We are professionals in space; come and join us on our exciting journey into the future!
This is a permanent full-time position based out of Kiruna and Esrange. EU citizenship is needed and a security screening will be done before employment.
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! We evaluate all applications continuously.
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE
SSC is a leading global provider of sustainable space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.