Are you fueled by a passion for technology and a relentless drive to innovate? Do you thrive on finding ingenious solutions and providing unparalleled support? Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with us as we ascend to become global pioneers in advanced space services?
Join Our Team as a Network Engineer and Shape the Future of Space Services!
As a Network Engineer, you'll join a global network team. Your role will encompass a dynamic blend of operational excellence, troubleshooting finesse, and visionary project ownership. From steering operations to large-scale projects, your influence will resonate across our network landscape.
Example of work tasks:
- development of the global network and support systems
- act as 2-3rd line support to SSC organization / NOC
- preventive maintenance incl creating maintenance plan for network devices
- test service, validate, implement and handover to operations
- handling tickets concerning incidents, internal improvements, Firewall openings
- support projects both internal and external with Network expertise
- participate in Network Services activities or projects
- contribute to standardization work for Network Services with the view from SSC’s needs
- actively improve and secure the Network Service provided to SSC and SSC’s customer
- actively work with SSC security solutions like Cisco ISE and Palo Alto Firewalls
- actively work and improve SSC Wi-Fi networks globally
- actively improve our test and monitor platforms e.g Solarwinds, Hawkeye etc
- education of 1st line of support e.g SSC Global NOC
- this position involves on call (24/7) rolling scheme within the team.
Swedish citizenship is a requirement as this is a security classified position. A requirement for employment is an approved security clearance and interview.
WHO YOU ARE
To thrive in the position as a Network Engineer you are a service-minded, communicative and relationship-orientated person who likes to support with your knowledge. You have a genuine passion for innovation, system solutions and enjoy working with technology and finding new solutions. You have also the ability to work in an organized and structured way to articulate the business value of the new solutions.
If you're ready to contribute your unique blend of skills to an environment that values innovation, collaboration, and growth, we invite you to consider the impactful role of Network Engineer. Your abilities will not only shape your success but also empower the progress of our organization.
We also believe you have:
- a technical university degree or corresponding experience e.g Cisco Academy
- a minimum of 2 years’ work experience as a Network Engineer
- familiar with Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco products such as routers, switches, access points, firewalls
- knowledge in routing protocols (BGP), switching, IP/VPN
- fluency in English
WE OFFER YOU
- an opportunity to be part of the exciting space industry and help Earth benefit from Space.
- an excellent opportunity for personal development and challenging endeavors.
- to be part of international development projects with highly engaged teams.
- a workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees all over the world.
- possibility to work remotely part of the time (max 50%), and flexible work hours.
- the opportunity to travel between our sites.
For the right candidate there is opportunity of internal and external training to fulfill the requirements.
Solna Strand, Stockholm
If this sound interesting don’t hesitate to apply already today! Interviews are held continuously.