Cyber Security Operations Specialist
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cybersecurity at SSC - Swedish Space Corporation? We are seeking a dedicated Security Operations Specialist to help us enhance our cyber defenses. Your mission will be to support enterprise IT and various SSC departments in developing robust cybersecurity programs.
The role Cyber Security Operations Specialist is to help SSC develop its capabilities in cyber security by supporting enterprise IT and SSC departments with cybersecurity programs. This job includes site audits and assessments, threat hunting and supporting re-architecting our infrastructure and supporting the teams that do continuous monitoring.
Example of work tasks:
- work with EIT and different departments in the organization to reduce risk by enabling proper cybersecurity controls and programs for current and future SSC infrastructure with a focus on automation and secure by design.
- work with EIT to ensure current SSC networks and infrastructure are kept secure by combining secure by design and threat hunting, using purple team skills.
- building organization, processes, and technology for defending our infrastructure, and employees.
- work with building SSC new standardized infrastructure architecture that is easier to secure with a focus on migrating to cloud services.
- work in the security incident response team.
- suggest and implement improvements for the organization's safety and security infrastructure.
- educate SSC staff on technical security.
- work with the team to perform cybersecurity audits of SSC sites.
A requirement for employment is an approved security interview and background check.
WHO YOU ARE
In this role, accessibility with an "open door" philosophy is key, and you should be ready to travel to meet our staff in person. Your curiosity, strong technical understanding of cybersecurity, open-mindedness, attentive listening, and excellent communication skills make you an essential part of our team. We prioritize teamwork over individual pursuits and advocate for a global, forward-thinking, and holistic approach to security.
The Cybere Security Operation Specialist is an important advisor to the Chief Information Security Officer and a valued member of the Cybersecurity team and as such expected to apply a global view and share views in an open and constructive way.
We also believe you have:
- higher academic degree in engineering or science or similar knowledge
- Expertise in cyber security systems and procedures
- Extensive experience from cyber security and/or incident response
- Proven ability to understand technical complex problems and communicate clearly how they can be simplified
WE OFFER YOU
- an opportunity to be part of the exciting space industry and help Earth benefit from Space.
- an excellent opportunity for personal development and challenging endeavors
- to be part of international development projects with highly engaged teams.
- a workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees all over the world.
- possibility to work remotely part of the time (max 50%), and flexible work hours.
- the opportunity to travel between our sites.
Solna Strand, Stockholm or Kiruna.
If this sound interesting don’t hesitate to apply already today! Interviews are held continuously.