Space Market Analyst
Are you a curious individual, passionate about understanding market dynamics, customer segmentation, and competitive forces with a strong desire to provide actionable insights that influence an organization's strategic direction? Are you passionate about working with data, driven to dive deep and eager to make broad business impact?
SSC Satellite Management Services division operates in a fast-growing space business. Our objective is to reinforce our leading market position as a commercial provider of advanced ground station services and better serve our customers, the spacecraft operators, to help Earth benefit from Space.
Providing meaningful market insights about our customers, competitors, and market trends is key in shaping the future of our organization. We are now looking for a Space Market Analyst to join our Business Development team.
YOUR ROLE in helping us shape the future
As a Space Market Analyst you will be the expert in market intelligence, market research and market data analytics. The role will help identify market behaviors, key value drivers, growth opportunities, potential threats, as well as effectively answer critical market questions to help the leadership team make informed decisions.
Your main tasks:
- Participate in the development or implementation of our marketing strategy
- Research, analyze and collect data on industry trends
- Manage our market intelligence data
- Attend trade shows/industry related events to increase and gain competitive insights
- Interpret and communicate critical insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Create quantitative market data analytics. Perform market sizing and forecasting using predictive modeling and other data analysis techniques. Develop scenarios, reports and dashboards.
- Develop qualitative market studies and analysis
- Improve our tools and processes
WHO YOU ARE
Data is your North Star and you excel at gathering, analyzing and presenting it. You are detail-oriented but never forget the big picture. You are self-assured and have an ability to work well under pressure.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, has strong passion for developing insights, can set up the right frameworks to conduct market analysis, utilizes primary and secondary sources to identify insights, and has several years of experience in market intelligence and data analytics. You can display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format, and present your findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Must 2-5 years marketing experience and knowledge of strategic and general marketing concepts including market research, competitive business intelligence and market segmentation in the Space Sector
- Must be comfortable networking and communicating with individuals of various backgrounds and cultures
- Minimum BA/BS degree in business administration, economy or math/data science
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Space Industry experience or knowledge and/or consultant experience required
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Proficient in Excel and one or more programming languages
- Expertise in BI visualization tools such as Power BI
- Knowledge of CRM and intelligence tools
- Organizational skills required to plan, execute and deliver on-time
- Self-starter attitude: autonomous, proactive and self-motivated to identify root causes
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting position in a highly technical, innovative and inspirational market
- An intercultural work-environment with collaborators all over the world
- A business culture valuing customer-orientation, responsibility, collaboration and excellence
- Opportunity for personal development
Your workplace will be in our office in Horsham, PA, USA with the possibility for distance working.
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in an inspiring company? Apply now!
We evaluate all applications continuously. Please apply using your CV and personal letter by clicking the apply button below.
Come and join the US in our exciting journey into the future of space endeavors!