Service Assurance Manager
Do you want to lead a team focused on service assurance and delivery and to maintain satisfied clients? Are you passionate about new technology, finding new solutions and bringing the best out of a team? Do you want to be part of the development and shaping the future of our business?
We can offer you an exciting job as Service Assurance Manager where you will lead and develop global Service Assurance team within the Service Delivery group.
- Managing a multi-skilled team of Service Delivery Managers with a mix of operational, project management and contract management competences.
- Lifecycle management of all services from completion of sales process through to decommissioning.
- Handle changes in requirements in service life, to fulfill contracts and control budgets.
- Customer SLA compliance, reporting, reviewing and escalation (impact of Problem Management with customer)
- Establishing and applying balanced scorecard (KPIs)
- Contract management over the life of the service
- Closely cooperate and support Service Commissioning and LEOP team to develop and improve our way of working within Service Delivery
WHO YOU ARE
You enjoy leading others and see people grow. You are customer oriented focused on building long-term relationships. You have a holistic view and a strategic mindset. We believe you have a degree in Engineering or Science or corresponding work experience and 5 years’ experience within Space Services and iparticular in an operational environment and with customer interactions.
You have good understanding of the customer requirements on ground system service providers and good understanding of technical systems and instructions. You have ability to translate and communicate complex topics in an easy understandable way. You also enjoy bridging cultural boundaries and norms to overcome barriers and improve collaborations and outcomes.
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting job with great freedom to take responsibility for a team of Service Delivery Managers.
- Personal development and challenging tasks.
- A workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees all over the world.
- To lead a team that puts the customers first and exceed customers expectations.
This is permanent position with 40 hours/week, located in Kiruna/Esrange, Horsham/USA, or Solna/Stockholm.
This is a security classified position and requires a background control before employment.
Does this sound interesting? Please send your application. Interviews are held continuously.
For more information please contact: Katarina Lahti, 0046 70 180 17 49, Katarina.Lahti@sscspace.com Service Delivery Global Manager
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE
SSC is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.