Sales Engineer Market Region EMEA
Do you enjoy a combination between customer interaction and technical solutions? Are you interested to work with the major players in the European space industry? This is the opportunity for you!
SSC is now hiring a Solution Architect that, together with the Business Development team, will design service offerings to address our Customers’ business needs.
The Market Regions are the primary commercial customer interface and you will be responsible for establishing good and long-lasting technical relationships with customers together with your colleagues in the business support team. Together with the team you will analyze the customers’ needs and take full advantage of defined standard solutions to design winning service solutions for the client. You will document the proposed service in an attractive offering to the customer and be technically responsible during customer presentations, discussions, and negotiations. You will also work closely with the clients to generate an understanding of how SSC’s service portfolio can evolve and how the clients can take full advantage of SSC’s capabilities.
Example of work tasks:
- Work in tandem with the Account Managers and Business Development Directors as the primary technical interface for customer accounts.
- Interpret customer’s technical needs and communicate the added value with our SSC solution.
- Provide clear technical solutions directly to the customer in meetings and in response to information requests.
- Make technical presentations, lead discussions and workshops both internally and with customers
- Provide technical leadership for services offered and delivered to the customer.
- Lead the analysis and design of service offerings and align them with internal stakeholders and defined standard solutions.
- Lead the technical teams in creating offers and customer interaction.
- Keep up to date with our customers’ technical solutions and plans as well as the SSC product portfolio.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple and effective terms.
- Strong technical experience including requirements development, system design, integration, and testing.
- Preferably an engineering degree in an appropriate field (e.g. Aerospace, electrical engineering, space, or telecommunications)
- You enjoy to network and maintain long lasting relationships with customers and clients to offer support and assistance.
- Good communications skills coupled with a strong work ethic; ability to work autonomously in a dynamic work environment.
- Commercial interest and business acumen with an eye for results.
WE OFFER YOU
A dedicated team with passion for customer relations and expanding business opportunities.
A unique opportunity to be part of all the exciting things going on within the space industry right now: Exposure to the latest trends in satellite management, from dedicated, large elite space vehicles to high-volume nanosatellite constellations operated on multi-mission antenna infrastructure.
Excellent opportunities for personal development and challenging tasks
A workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees all over the world
Frequent national and international travels
We are professionals in Space, here is a chance to become our new Star!
This is permanent position with 40 hours/week.
Preferably to SSC in Sweden, Kiruna and/or Solna.
If this sound interesting don’t hesitate to apply already today!
Interviews are held continuously.
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE
SSC is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.