Quality Assurance Manager
At SSC, Swedish Space Corporation, we enable our customers to make better use of Space. One of the core services is to provide communication for the Space to Ground Segment, for spacecraft around the Earth and beyond. These services are performed from a global network of SSC stations and partner stations, enabling our customers to rely on us and our services as an integral part in their systems.
In the role as a Quality Assurance Manager you will ensure we are working towards global, long-term excellence in Quality through work with global processes and QA/PA. The role will interact with different domains and provide support and coaching to different groups. One initial project will be to extend the ISO 9001 certification to additional countries/subsidiaries.
Examples of work tasks:
- Driving the work with global ISO 9001 certification for the Satellite Management Services division
- Work with different groups to ensure that we are working according to defied quality and processes in projects (QA/PA)
- Responsible for coordination in external audits
- Responsible for coordinating audits by customers
- Facilitate the implementation, improvement and development of global processes
- Working with engineering team to ensure excellence in engineering process aspects in quality work
WHO YOU ARE
To thrive in the position as Quality Assurance Manager we think you have an eye for details while you are working with a result-driven approach. You are likely enjoying being part of the growing and exciting space industry. We also see that you have excellent organizational and leadership abilities. Communication skills are essential in your role, you can communicate processes, frameworks and ideas effectively for various audiences, including SSC staff and customers.
We believe you have:
- At least a bachelor's degree in a technical field or corresponding experience.
- Knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance, product assurance and standards.
- Experience in Certification of quality control (ISO 9001, ITIL etc.)
- Relevant experience of gaining ISO 9001 certification in an international environment
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing
It is a merit if you have:
- Experience from quality/QA/PA in engineering domain and/or experience of service delivery organizations
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to be part of the exciting space industry
- An excellent opportunity for personal development and challenging tasks
- A workplace characterized by an open atmosphere and proud employees all over the world
- To be part of our team that provides services that helps Earth benefit from space
This is a permanent full-time position located in Kiruna Sweden or Solna (Stockholm) Sweden. The work includes travels to other SSC and customer sites.
If this sounds interesting do not hesitate to apply already today!
Interviews are held continuously.
For more information please contact: Petrus Hyvönen, Head of Engineering. email@example.com
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE
Swedish Space Corporation (SSC) is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.