Modern Workplace - Microsoft 365/SharePoint Specialist
Are there clouds in space? Looking for new challenges? Do you like the combination of new technology and the opportunity to be involved in designing and developing the future?
SSC – Swedish Space Corporation – is now looking for a Microsoft 365 specialist with focus on SharePoint solutions and integrations. You are offered an exciting role in a team that provides advanced technology, security and IT services to SSC and our customers.
SSC, Swedish Space Corporation, is a leading global provider of advanced space services with over 50 years of experience. Since the start with groundbreaking rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown to be a recognized worldwide full-service supplier with state-of-the-art technology for customers all over the world. A state-owned company with about 600 employees, half of whom work outside of Sweden.
For more information:Presentation - Youtube
You will have a key role for the digital transformation at SSC where space meets cyberspace. You design, introduce, and support various hybrid and cloud solutions with special responsibility for our SharePoint environment. You lead the work of the Intranet Governance Group with document management and M365 integrations.
As the SSC specialist for Microsoft cloud and hybrid solutions, you will
- - contribute to the strategic planning and development of our ICT environment
- - design, implement, upgrade, and manage the Microsoft 365 and SharePoint environments with its connections to other applications
- - actively contribute to the cybersecurity work such as access rights management and certificate solutions
WHO YOU ARE
To thrive in this role, we see that you are a positive, curious, and a driving force. You communicate well in Swedish and English and enjoy working in an international environment. You are conscientious and thorough and see the value in working with others. You are also well-structured, service-oriented and you achieve results through your contagious commitment.
The position requires high level of technical competence within M365 and SharePoint and we see that you previously have worked with:
- - SharePoint (on-prem and online)
- - Microsoft 365 incl. OneDrive, Yammer, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI
- - Azure AD
- - Microsoft security solutions incl. Microsoft Information Protection
- - Other relevant security solutions
It is adventitious if you have worked with IT and cybersecurity frameworks.
WE OFFER YOU
A very exciting position where you will have great freedom to plan your work yourself and that contains:
- - personal development and challenging, developing tasks
- - a workplace with proud and dedicated employees
- - an opportunity to create the future of the space industry in Europe
This is a permanent position with 40 hours/week located in Kiruna (Esrange) or in Solna and part of Workplace & Collaboration Services within Enterprise ICT - a global team led by SSC CIO.
This is a security classified position and requires a background control before employment.
Welcome with your application!
If this sound interesting don’t hesitate to apply already today!
Interviews are held continuously.