Are you passionate about working with data, driven to dive deep and eager to make broad business impact? Are you a curious individual, passionate about understanding market dynamics, with a strong desire to provide actionable insights that influence an organization's strategic direction?
SSC Satellite Management Services division operates in a fast-growing space business. Our objective is to reinforce our leading market position as a commercial provider of advanced ground station services and better serve our customers, the spacecraft operators, to help Earth benefit from Space.
Providing meaningful market insights about our customers, competitors, and market trends is key in shaping the future of our organisation. We are now looking for a Market Analyst to join our Business Development team.
YOUR ROLE in helping us shape the future
As Market Analyst you will be the expert in market intelligence and market data analytics. The role will help identify market behaviors, key value drivers, growth opportunities, potential threats, as well as effectively answer critical market questions to help the leadership team make informed decisions.
Your main tasks:
- Manage our market intelligence data
- Create quantitative market data analytics. Perform market sizing and forecasting using predictive modeling and other data analysis techniques. Develop scenarios, reports and dashboards
- Develop qualitative market studies and analysis
- Communicate critical insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Improve our tools and processes
WHO YOU ARE
Data is your North Star and you excel at gathering, analyzing and presenting it. You are detail-oriented but never forget the big picture (business first!).
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, has strong passion for developing insights, can set up the right frameworks to conduct market analysis, utilizes primary and secondary sources to identify insights, and has several years of experience in data analytics and market intelligence. You can display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format, and present your findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Good knowledge of marketing and business intelligence
- Minimum BA/BS degree in data science, math, statistics, computer science or business administration with a quantitative major
- Proficient in Excel and one or more programming languages
- Expertise in BI visualization tools such as Power BI
- Knowledge of CRM and intelligence tools
- Native English speaking
- Organizational skills required to plan, execute and deliver on-time
- Self-starter attitude: autonomous, proactive and self-motivated to identify root causes
- Experience and knowledge from the space industry is a merit
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting position in a highly technical, innovative and inspirational market
- An intercultural work-environment with collaborators all over the world
- A business culture valuing customer-orientation, responsibility, collaboration and excellence
- Opportunity for personal development
Your workplace will be either in our offices in Sweden or in Horsham, USA.
This is a security classified position and requires a background control before employment.
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in an inspiring company? Apply now!
We evaluate all applications continuously. Please apply using your CV and personal letter by clicking the apply button below.
Come and join the us in our exciting journey into the future of space endeavors!
If you have any questions regarding this position contact:
Aurélie Domargård, (SSC SaMS) Marketing Director
+46 70 305 2327 email: email@example.com
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE
SSC is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.