Chief Digital Officer
Are you our next space champion- leading our digital transformation journey?
At Swedish Space Corporation we enable our customers to better utilize space. Through the efforts of our 600 employees around the world, we provide specialized competence in design, test, launch and operation of space and air systems. The Business and Technology Innovation (BTI) function ensures that new technology and services are developed throughout the global organization.
- SSC’s Digital Transformation Strategy and Roadmap
- Cross-Functional Change Agent
- Digital Innovation
- Expanding SSC’s Digital Innovation network
- Monitor and report on of digital initiatives and investments outcome
- Developing Digital Talent
AS PART OF THE BTI GROUP YOU WILL
- Educate and promote digital innovation
- Develop and maintain the overall BTI strategy including the Digital Transformation Strategy
- Support the work on digital transformation in current projects and technology roadmaps
- Participate in meetings with customers, innovators and industry experts, build relationships and feel confident to discuss within a wide range of areas and activities
- Interpret market trends, attend conferences and events to constantly broaden your network, industry knowledge and identify digital and data centric innovation opportunities
WE OFFER YOU
A unique chance to take the central role push the boundaries and positively challenge SSC on the digital transformation journey. SSC is an exciting and dynamic workplace with employees all over the world pioneering the future by helping earth benefit from space.
WHO YOU ARE
Entrepreneurship - You embrace change. Where others see problems, you see opportunities. With the ability to find solutions with limited resources and input you are driven to deliver successful outcomes.
Stress resistant - You can manage, prioritize, and maintain a good overview of the several initiatives. You are also able to deliver input and briefs, often on very short notice, as well as continuously document important information as needed.
Effective - You can motivate and handle people, listen to and act on feedback, and have the flexibility to solve problems in an ever-changing surrounding.
Creative - You appreciate challenges and enjoy innovation and exploring new commercial and technical areas.
Outgoing - You like working together with other people and you drive collaboration between organizations, customers and staff. You are strong verbally, can influence people and have good communication skills.
Team builder - The ability to work across functions/roles and to develop working relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You can challenge, coach, motivate and inspire.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Digital storytelling and user experience
- Experience of business model innovation
- A deep understanding of technology and the potential futures of technology, always remaining up-to-date on new digital trends and products
- Experience of navigate executives, senior management and cut through resistance to change
- Experience of data management- Software and Machine Learning applications
- You have great verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Space industry domain knowledge is a plus
- You are experienced with the Microsoft Office software suite
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, within relevant fields of study.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience
- Proven experience as CDO/CIO/CTO or similar managerial role
Solna (Stockholm Sweden)
Does this sound interesting? Please send us your application. Interviews are held continuously.
For more information please contact:
Linda Lyckman- SVP Business & Technology Innovation
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACE
SSC is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northern Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.